*All FIRST time clients will be started off on a 'Simply Thea' facial until skin analysis is performed. If client is good candidate for advanced products to be used, then facial can be upgraded at that time.
*All facials include a thorough skin analysis.
Please be advised: if you have any of the following conditions and/or are taking ANY medications listed below, you may not be a good candidate at this time for any of Thea Lounge's Facials. If you’re not sure or have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Contraindications for a facial:
- Having any open/active lesions, cold sores, warts, etc.
- Viruses such as a cold and/or ANY contagious disease
- Bacterial Infections such as Impetigo, Boils, Conjunctivitis, Sties
- Fungal Infections such as Ringworm, Blepharitis
- Recent facial and/or body surgeries that can impede a facial (unless doc. note is provided)
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs that can alter your system and cause an unstable blood pressure
- Use of Retinoids within 7 days of service
- Use of Accutane within 6 months of service
-Allergies to the following: Nuts, Shellfish, Citrus, Aloe, Metals (as some of our products contain or may be exposed to or around these allergens - it’s up to client’s discretion if allergies aren't severe)
- Recent sun burns
- Any other conditions and/or medications that you are aware can impede a facial from taking place should be disclosed and you should NOT take the risk! It will be under client’s discretion if any medical history is withheld from your Esthetician, services are performed, and reaction (severe or not) occur.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have booked and have any of these conditions, or with any questions/concerns you may have. Thea Lounge just wants to ensure all our clients’ safety!